Are you tired of dropping a ton of money your power bill every month? If you’re like most postpaid electricity customers—that is, consumers who are accustomed to forking over cash after you’ve already racked up usage—you likely dread opening each month’s hefty bill.
Luckily for you, there’s a simple solution to your power problem. Prepaid electricity is taking over the electricity industry by offering “pay-as-you-go” utility solutions.
Prepaid electricity puts you in the driver’s seat, not the power company. Forget worrying about your upcoming power bill and start saving by paying for your utility consumption ahead of time.
Peso Power, the top Texas provider of prepaid electricity, has rounded up the top three reasons to trade your traditional postpaid plan for its more affordable, flexible alternative.
Read on for more on why you should make the switch today
1. Major money-saving potential
- If you live in a deregulated area in Texas, you have the ability to choose your power provider, instead of being made to utilize the services of only one company.
- This creates competition amongst electric companies, which results in better prices and more savings for you! Take advantage of this ability and shop around for the best rates for your particular needs.
- How do prepaid power plans work? Simply pay up front for your electricity, before you use it, and monitor your usage throughout the month to stay on-track.
- NO deposit is required for activation—just make a small payment on your account to get started.
2.Easy account setup and maintenance
- All you need to start saving with a prepaid electricity plan from Peso Power is a contact phone number and/or email address.
- Peso Power can activate your service as soon as the same day you sign up. Account alerts will be sent to you via email and/or text messaging—it’s up to you and your personal preferences!
- In addition to checking your account for usage information, you will receive an alert when your account balance dips too low, so you can easily and quickly add funds to tide your account over until the new cycle begins.
3.Tech-savvy Smart Meters keep your usage in check
- Thanks to Smart Meters, you can monitor your household’s power usage very efficiently in order to stay within your pre-determined budget.
- Smart Meters are digital devices installed in your home that store and record usage information in real-time.
- In addition to checking your usage online, you can read this data from the monitor display in your home.
- Real-time access to this data cuts the guesswork out of estimating upcoming charges. You can use this valuable information to track your usage habits, scaling back when and where you need to keep racking up savings.
- Peso Power firmly believes that all consumers deserve access to dependable, affordable electricity—at Peso, everyone is approved! All with NO credit check, NO deposit, and NO I.D. or SSN required!
What are you waiting for? Reach out to the team at Peso Power and get connected today! Call, email, or visit https://pesopower.com// for more information on our prepaid power plans—NO credit check, NO deposit, and NO I.D. required!